Wednesday, January 26, 2011

7wks 3 days

Well our little sweet pea, I am not able to keep much of anything down at all. My diet consists of sips of Gatorade or Sprite and macaroni and cheese. Before I was pregnant I can honestly say I haven't had macaroni and cheese in well over a year, I used to think of it as a processed, powdery mess! Now, boy do I crave it. I also eat bananas non stop that is another thing I can keep down!!

The other morning we woke up with a scare of some bleeding, I didn't want to call the doctor because I kept thinking, I'm a High Risk Labor Nurse, I should know better..... I kept thinking I know I would tell the patient it was fine. However I finally called, we went in to the office and we got to see you again. Your precious little sac has almost tripled in size, I couldn't believe in a week how big you are. And you looked great, so we were sent home with reassurance that you were a-ok!

It is still so wild to think there is a teeny tiny baby growing inside of me... I used to not believe it, however now with all the sickness and unable to button my pants I believe it all right! I can't want, 33 more weeks, it seems so surreal!!

We are all so excited and love you so much already!!!


Oklahoma and I go round and round on names, I LOVE traditional names,Abigail, Clare, Marie, Elizabeth, Emma, Janie etc. He hates them, this from the man who named his kids "different names" I would love Abigail Clare and we call her Abbie, or for a little boy Grayson, and we can call him Gray. We will see, what we end up with, we have a few months before we have to make it official!! I love the names Maddison, Bailey and Bella however the older I got with no kids, I decided to name my pets those names LOL so, so much for that!!

Oklahoma and I are going on a honeymoon in 2 weeks to Las Vegas, he has never been and I am so excited about showing him around, there is so much sight seeing to do, I hope I am feeling wonderful so I am able to enjoy our trip and the buffets LOL!

No comments: