Friday, February 6, 2009

I should be sleeping, I've been up since 4am and have to get up at 5am tomorrow ugh...

This month makes 1 year since I have been single.. 1 year ago I walked out of probably one of the worst relationships I have ever been involved in. I have blogged numerous times in the past about mourning my past relationship and in December I came to terms with the fact that the relationship wasn't true, he wasn't who I thought he was, so I really wasn't sure what I was mourning.. Does that make sense?

Sorta like how can you miss something that you didn't ever know?

What I get a kick out of now is his numerous attempts to contact me now that I have fallen ill and had surgery etc. We have a few mutual acquaintances still and so he hears about things through the grapvine but never in detail because those people I know not to divulge too much info too. Anyhow, it was my New Year's resolution to stop responding to him and so far so good I haven't responding to single text or email, even when it was for a simple recipe of mine he wanted lol...

Anyhow, this is a big big month for me. Lots of things going on with these tests, the hand surgery and the year coming to a close. I look forward to it finally coming to the year mark, because I can finally stop referencing things i.e. last year for the super bowl we did this, last Christmas we did that.... etc...

I'm glad February is a short month because it means it won't last that long... Ugh... "It's just one of those days" for the past few days lol... No worries though, I'll be just fine......

1 comment:

Kris said...

Keep smiling Britt! I know you are stong and I am always here for you.