Wednesday, February 25, 2009

But one thing I do: Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead, 14I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus. Phil 3:13-14


As the 1 year anniversary of my breakup draws closer and closer I continue to have multiple dreams of him each night. Ironically they start out all glorious and are of fond memories, but they quickly come to a halt with something bad... Perhaps I didn't do my grief work at the end of that relationship, or perhaps this is just part of the grief process...



Today is the first day of Lent.

2 comments:

Kris said...

Do you give up anything for lent? I know some people pick up a good habit instead of giving something up. This year I am doing both! Can't wait to see you at work.

Precious Erin said...

The grief process....we are all so different so who can say, but maybe the bad part of the dream is reassuring you that it was the right thing