Saturday, May 10, 2014

Why I started Isagenix

The next 2 days (fri and sat) were to be my cleanse days...

Before talking about that I want to tell you about making the decision. I was invited to a private FB group almost 2 months before and I watched and read peoples stories and progress. I was beginning to get so tired of being "uncomfortable" in my clothes. I had been bitching and moaning to my sister about having to be in her wedding! ONLY because I was so fat and dreaded wearing a bridesmaids dress. My husband and I had been trying for months to have a baby with no luck!! I knew my weight effected my PCOS and in turn effected my ability to get pregnant.   I also started to miss work, so I was losing income as well!!! 

When my friend told me the price of the first 30 days I thought YIKES!!! But then I considered the money lost from missing work sick, the strain on relationships because of my issues with not wanting to be in a bridesmaids dress and I thought of my little Lane Bug!! He needs a healthy fit mama who can and will be physically active with him. 

It also comes with a 100% guarantee that I will be satisfied! I did some math and realized yes I would be shelling out a few hundred but I will be saving a few hundred in no more fast food, Starbucks, junk food and payroll deducting all my food at work!! 

Today is day 4 of my journey and I feel amazing!!! 4 days of no gas, no bloating, no nausea and for me a long time Crohn's sufferer yesterday I had 1 bowel movement  and it was normal!!! I have suffered years and years with multiple daily bouts of diarrhea!! 

No comments: