Thursday, May 15, 2014

A nutritional way of life!!

So last week I completed 2 days of cleansing.. No no no it's not a pooping cleanse. It's a cellular cleanse. It was great! I felt amazing afterwards! I didn't long for food, as I was ingesting something every hour on the hour. I actually sat with some family and friends at one of my favorite restaurants the Old Spaghetti Factory. I didn't have any desire to sneak a bit of bread or anything at all. I ordered a glass of ice and I drank my cleanse for that hour. 

By Wed. which was day 8 I took my weight and measurements for the week. I have lost a total of 7 pounds and 16.5 inches total. 

Isagenix has been amazing! I have been feeling so good!! This is a nutritional lifestyle not a diet. What it made me aware of was how crummy I was eating, all the toxins I was putting in my body! I used to feel / think I "HAD" to have my coffee and my teas.. Well I don't! I have done just fine cleansing my body of them and I don't have any cravings at all.

Now I'm not saying that I won't have a cup of coffee, because sure if I'm somewhere and want it I will have it! Isagenix is about a nutritional lifestyle. It allows for you to eat something if you want it, without being penalized... 

So now I am at day 9 and no headaches, no stomachaches, nausea, cramping, dumping syndrome, bloating or gas!! I also realized that I haven't had to take my naproxen 2 times a day for joint pain from my RA...


No comments: