Thursday, April 28, 2011

20.4 weeks!!

We are halfway there HoOrAy!!!!  Here is my little man at 19 weeks for his anatomy scan!
How precious is this baby profile?
 Look at these big boy feet!!

And here is what I look like at 20 weeks!! My boy is a growing machine inside my uterus!! It's wild all the changes that take place and how quickly they happen, I swear it seems as though I woke up and there was my belly!! LOL
I am starting to ween off my Zofran pump, and other meds!! Hooray for that! I have real cravings now, and this baby gets a kick out of super spicy and super sweet things!! He will move all over after I have eaten those things!! My husband has been awesome, he runs out to buy me cake and shaved ice for me, even at 9pm!! 

Things have been going so well that I am already talking about baby number 2!! LOL However Mr. Oklahoma isn't so sure about that!! :) It's just been such an amazing experience now to feel this little guy growing and moving inside of me, it is indescribable!!

No comments: