Sunday, March 27, 2011

Meet Baby Lane!!




Here is our BOY!!! Baby Lane Elias Collyar!! Elias is his middle name, it's not part of his last name. Lane is the first BOY born into the Elias family!! We have a household of all women, sadly the Elias name will never be carried as a last name, so of course it was fitting to have Lanes middle name be Elias!

My family is over the moon about us having a BOY, and of course Mr. Oklahoma is too, he is so excited, that day I found out he said "It made my day finding out it's a BOY" Obviously we would have been happy with a girl as well, but this just makes it so much fun because in our family we don't know the first thing about BOYS!!

What we do know how to do is shop! Lane has over 32 outfits from my mom and dad, sisters and close friends!! This BOY is going to be well dressed, and of course we already have our share of ASU and OU items!!!

I am 16 weeks now and the nausea and vomitting let up for about a week and a half, and now it is back again. I can't wait until this part of the pregnancy is over! I am grateful for my zofran pump, it does help to keep the vomitting down to a minimum!! However it's cumbersome to lug this pump attached to your body everywhere, so I won't be sad when I'm healthy and I can mail the pump back to the company.

In 2 more weeks we have another US for growth and full anatomy!! I can't wait to see our BOY again. Oh, and he looks JUST like Mr. Oklahoma already, LLLLOOOOONNNNNNGGGGG skinny legs, and arms!! LOL

No comments: