Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Yup, I post pictures of my pets! Lame I know ;)

Here are the girls on Christmas, can you guess which dog was pouting and not happy? And then there is Ms. Emma Baffert, seriously is she posing in her dress with her hair bow? Of course, anything to show up Bella.






Again, here is Bella pouting on the top of the couch, it's no secret she is not a fan of Ms. Emma Baffert, she just can't keep up with her energy level LOL




Seriously, she is ridiculously cute, because she is a true blue Elias, she LOVES her sleep. Funny, though when I was a kid I used to HATE it when my mom would take her daily nap, even though it was about 20 minutes long, I still would get annoyed, like I wanted her there by my side LOL well, this little pup and her mama's (my sister) can and do sleep all day long sometimes! I just love my sleepy Bells!!



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Miss Bella is cuddling on my lap reading this right now! She just woke up lol