Saturday, January 2, 2010

Grateful for 2009

I have so many things to be grateful for in 2009:
I have a home 
I have a job
My dearest friends survived a car accident that could have been fatal.
Gabe and Adriana can walk and breathe without assistance.
The baby wasn't in the car with them when the accident occurred.
I have built an amazing friendship this past year with Melissa.
Through a mothers grief  I have formed close friendships.
I have met amazing couples through work that I wouldn’t have ever met before.IMG00087-20091217-1721
A sweet baby was born and named after me in the wake  of them losing a baby last year.
My health has improved!
My brother in law didn’t get deployed.
My brother in law received orders that means my baby sister doesn’t have to leave the state!!
My baby sister got  engaged!
I took some wonderful vacations with my family, memories that will last forever.
I developed a deeper relationship with Christ.
I have transportation
Michelle's dad has beaten a poor cancer prognosis and is doing well
I got to see Dave Matthews 3 times in one year.
My sister opened her brand new million dollar Boys & Girls Club
building going down 024_thumb[2]_thumb[1]
I spent the entire year single and not wrapped in a toxic relationship
I have been smoke free for 6 months
I went back to the basics and stopped spending needless money
I learned how to save money
I developed a good attitude about life and don't allow things to get me down or have a woe is me attitude.
I became a childbirth instructor
I became an NRP instructor
I got a job PRN in Globe
DSC00525My parents are healthy

My sisters are healthy

I got to go on a weekend get away with my older sister and we laughed so hard our sides hurt
I rekindled my friendship with Rebecca
I have been in touch with a lot of people from my youth via facebook
Not getting the flu this season
The drive to Globe, experiencing the leaves turning brilliant colors –the golds, russets, and browns.
That Christ is present in my life
That Christ gave his life for me
That God guides me through my work daily to help families in need
05_08_10---Cross-at-Sunset_web
I've made some great friends
I started working out and eating healthy
My freedom
My sister was awarded the top 40 under 40 award
My father was awarded man of the year awardtrip 067_thumb
I got to go on a weekend get away with my older sister and we laughed so hard our sides hurt 


I could go on and on, but  Danielle and I are going to run errands and if she comes down the stairs and sees me still in my pajamas I’ll get scolded LOL……
I can’t wait for this year, my baby sister gets married in 10 weeks, another KRB will be born and it’s another girl!! Perhaps I will have a little niece or nephew this year. I will return to college, I will have a new career endeavor… Stay tuned… Great things to come……

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Wow I made the same list that Jesus made. And I mean Christ. Not the landscaper. I feel special! Great list.