Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Trading Tuesday

TCBOTB

Trading Tuesday” on Tuesdays I will post a new recipe, and my blog world friends can do the same, so we will continually have a new recipe or 10 to try from. If your family is anything like mine, they get tired of the same meals all the time. My Trading Tuesday will always include a picture of the meal as well as it will be an easy recipe so perhaps your significant other could follow the directions and cook for you :)Take the button and post on your blog, leave a comment so I can link to your blog!

exps37957_TH1421350D49D

Taco Salad

Ok this is an easy one, but I know some people who read my blog who don’t cook at all so I figured this would be a good one to post!

Also, it’s a great summer meal, no heating up the kitchen!

Ingredients:

1 lb ground turkey (ground beef if you choose)

1 packet of taco seasoning (spice isle)

1 head of iceberg lettuce

2 large tomatoes

1 can of black olives

1 can of diced green onions

1 can of diced jalapenos

Shredded cheese

Sour cream

1 jar of salsa

1 bag of tortilla chips

Directions:

Brown ground beef and prepare with taco seasoning packet as directions state.

Shred lettuce and dice tomatoes

On each plate crush tortilla chips as first layer, then add shredded lettuce and meat. Add toppings of your choice!

No comments: