Thursday, May 23, 2013

First Salon Haircut

After cutting Lanes hair myself all 21 Months of his life I decided it was time to take him to a real salon. This actually was technically his 10th haircut ever maybe that's why he did so good at the salon because he's so used to getting his haircut at home by me. He did great with his first real haircut, The place was a lot of fun he got to sit in that fun car and he had Mickey Mouse Playhouse playing in front of him. I let him keep his bink in his mouth I know it looks kind of silly but I thought that way he was soothing himself in case he did get scared. His final picture we took does look silly because his hair was going forward so she can make sure that it was even. When it is styled he still has his curls that look adorable.
                        

No comments: